Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: Stereotypes that Apply to me, But Don't

Monday, May 19, 2014

Stereotypes that Apply to me, But Don't

God calls us to make disciples of ALL nations.


Because intelligence is not measured by the way you learn, but my what you learn and how you apply it 
They are actually large.
I don't think it's possible to be perfect in any area.
I own one pair of chopsticks and only use it for ramen.

Again, free will. Just believe that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior.
 

I was born with gorgeously bronze skin.

I play the flute.

God gave us free will and I chose to be religious.

Christianity is medicine for sin, not a trophy for saints.

I don't even like sushi.

We just express our emotions in different ways.

I judge by character, not wealth.

Ever heard of free verse poetry?
Rock climbing and intelligence make me feel tall.

I am against stealing and therefore avoid it.

Christians are fun, but sometimes we don't understand why you find certain things fun.

I don't remember the last time I went to McDonald's.
Dude, like, what is  up with this stereotype?
I believe your auditory processing is a little off.... Don't worry; mine is too.
Sometimes, but not all the time

Get it right people. The first A is A as in apple and cat.

I'm confused. What does one's race have to do with family relations?

Not really, but we're all a little self-centered.

 I eat noodles and bread when I don't eat rice.































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.