Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: A Let it Go Rock Climbing Parody (Grip the Holds)

Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Let it Go Rock Climbing Parody (Grip the Holds)

Grip the Holds ( a Let it Go Climbing Parody)
The crag looms gray
On the mountain today,
Not a tick mark to be seen.
A kingdom without a quickdraw
And I think that I’m the queen.
The foot chips crumble
Like the little strength inside.

Should use it somewhere else,
But everything I’ve tried.

Don’t let them in.
Don’t let them see.
Keep your hands down.

Don't even place your feet.
Deny your strength.
It shall not show,
But here it shows!

Grip the holds, Grip the holds,
Can’t stand to stand anymore!
Grip the holds, Grip the holds
Climb away and slam the door!
I don’t care what the onlookers think.
Let my hands ache on.
The heights never bothered me anyway.

It’s funny how perspective
Makes the world large or small
And the fear that once oppressed me,
Well, it motivates me now!

It’s time to see what I can send,
To let the pain and insults end.
No stick, no ball, no goal for me.
I’m free!

Grip the holds, Grip the holds,
I am one with the chalk and stone.
Grip the holds, Grip the holds.
Here I thrive, alone!
Here I climb,
‘Cause here’s my time.
Let my hands ache on.

The chalk dust coats my hands and settles on the ground.
Its particles are drifting through the air and all around.
And through the crux I move with grace just like a song.

Climbing made me lean and strong.
Why judge that right or wrong?

Grip the holds, Grip the holds.
I’ll ascend like the break of dawn.
Grip the holds, Grip the holds.
That complacent girl is gone.
Here I climb
In the heat of day.
Let my hands ache on!
The heights never bothered me anyway.
  • You can sing this. Just credit me for the lyrics!

  • Notify me if you make a song video.

  • If you want to make any changes in the lyrics, send it to me so I can approve it.

  • Use my E-mail address (flutistpride@gmail.com) or my Google+ profile, +FlutistPride to reach me.

  • Steph Davis is the climber in the photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.