Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: Do You Want to Climb a Rock Wall

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Do You Want to Climb a Rock Wall

Do you want to Climb a Rock Wall?

Petra?
Do you want to climb a rock wall?
Come on. Let's go and send.
I never see you anymore.
Unlock the door.
Is this how it ends?
You eagerly belayed me,
But now you won't.
I want you to tell me why.
Do you want to climb a rock wall?
It doesn't have to be on top rope.
Go away, Sasha.
Okay, bye...

Do you want to climb a rock wall
Or try lead or maybe trad?
I think some climbing time is overdue.
My grip is weakening and I think I'm regressing, getting bad.
(I used to send 5.8s with ease!!!)
It gets a little lonely
In the climbing gym
Just watching the chalk dust float.

Petra?
Please, I know you're in there.
The staff are asking where you've been.
Climbers say "Climb on" and I'm trying to.
I'm out here for you.
Just come on out.
We only have each other
And our love for sends.
What are we gonna do?
Do you want to climb a rock wall?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.