Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: My Comment Policy

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Comment Policy

By commenting here, you give me and others consent to reproduce, respond to, and analyze your comment in any way, shape, or form. This is not to say that I promote bullying as an acceptable means of retaliation to a hateful comment, but to clarify that the Internet is a public place.

You have the right to disagree with anything I say and engage in civilized debate. However, I require your opinion to be voiced with tact and decorum. A well-voiced disagreement is better than a "flaming" defense. If I have offended you, request that I apologize. Most likely, I will do so and take care that it does not happen again.

I reserve the right to delete comment that is harassing, defamatory, offensive, distasteful, uncivilized, profane, inappropriate, incoherent, "flaming", misleading, a personal attack to me, someone I know, or another commenter, or spam (including but not limited to unwanted commercial content and irrelevant, misleading, defunct, or virus-ridden links). Relevant, reputable links to appropriate content are welcome.

If I cannot read your comment or if I believe that it will cause my viewers unneeded frustration in trying to decipher your comment, I will delete it. I do not expect perfect punctuation, spelling, and/or grammar from anyone, but please make sure your comment is readable before publishing. If you speak English as a second language or have a disability that affects your writing, I will take this into consideration when reading. Any comment in MixEd cAPS, aLtErNaTiNg CaPs, 1337sp34k, or a comment that does not contain a discernible sequence of words will be deleted. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I am a Christian and have the right to express and share my faith with others. A Christian is not a troll that claims to be morally superior to others; real Christians acknowledge their shortcomings and their need for a Savior. Trolling and claiming inherent superiority is not something Christ would have done. If a "Christian" is harassing you, I will personally take up your case and drive them away from you. You have the right to your faith as I have the right to mine; I will not threaten you with hell because it is your choice whether to accept Christ or not.

Advertising "miracle pills" or "the panacea" (doesn't have to be actual pills/medication) to cure someone's disability is spam. Whether the "cure" works to any degree or not, I prohibit advertising of this nature. Giving unsolicited medical advice gives more harm than help to people. I want my viewers to be safe; I do not want someone to die trying something they "saw on the Internet". Thank you for understanding.

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.