Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: Why Do You Act The Way You Do? (Original Song Lyrics by Me)

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Why Do You Act The Way You Do? (Original Song Lyrics by Me)

Verse 1:
Perfection is a siren's cry.
I set my standards very high,
As much as it's my enemy,
I can't ignore the call.

Verse 2:
I was born to rule and reign,
But a tough face I do feign.
Although I seem to have control,
I'm just afraid to fall.

Pre-Chorus:
There's a piece I've got to find,
Both my freedom and my bind.
To know of it would clarify
So many things

Chorus:
Why do you act the way you do?
I need a piece, I need a clue.
I need to understand
This part that makes you you,
So tell me.
Why do you act the way you do?
Why do you act the way you do?

Verse 3:
I maintain a poker face,
Every time and every place.
It'd be nice if someone noticed
What lies underneath.

Verse 4:
Of course I'm so much fun,
But secret fears deeply do run.
Rejection hurts much more than
What you see.

Pre-Chorus and Chorus

Bridge:
Four basic types of people,
Neither one is good or evil.
It is just the way you are,
The way you act and live your life.
A plant that cannot live
According to its nature dies
And to a man the same applies.

Pre-Chorus and Chorus

I only have the lyrics. Feel free to sing this and create an instrumental!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.