Blogger Widgets Ender-Chan's Thoughts: Funny High Sensation Seeker Stuff

Monday, February 15, 2016

Funny High Sensation Seeker Stuff

  • I ordered four flavors of frozen yogurt (in my case: mango, watermelon, red velvet cake, and pink lemonade) at once and topped it with chocolate covered sunflower seeds, waffle cone, mango pearls, strawberry pearls, gummy worms, and brownies. 
  • It's not that I am always too how, but I love blasting the AC on my face because I like the feeling of cold air beating against my skin. For maximum effect, I shift from hot air to cold.
  • For the same reason, I like swimming in cold water. 
  • My ideal single serving lemonade formula is:
    • Juice from two lemons
    • 1 tbsp sugar
    • Enough water to fill an 8 ounce glass
  • I like adding powdered drink mixes to carbonated water and eating them straight up. Crystal Light tastes amazing when eaten as powder. 
High Sensation Seeker Score: 18/20
Humoral Temperament: Choleric-Sanguine
MBTI: ENTP
Socionics: Gamma ILE (ENTp)  
Take the test here.

1 comment:

  1. High Sensation Seeker: 13/20
    Humoral Temperament: Sangine-Phelgmatic
    MBTI: ENFP
    Socionics: I took the Socionomics in December 2015. I know there was an Ethical somewhere in there. Probably an Alpha.

    FlutistPride:

    This week in Good Food it's all about the chilli.

    Frozen youghurt is wonderful. Tried some last February.

    Ah: lemonade! Had a lime coogee at the Lunar Year celebrations as well as fried chicken.

    Cold sea water is good especially when it surrounds my whole body and face and I can float on the top.

    Try to use airconditioners and heaters as little as possible these days. Did sit quite close to them in the late 1990s and early 2000s. I prefer to put on more layers.

    Powdered drink mixes! I do enjoy carbonated/fizzy water though.

    Most of the HSS items I ticked are related to unpredictability and boredom. Exploring was also a strong theme. I didn't tick the items about the future and money.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! I won't know what you have to say unless you say it.